Registered Massage Therapist - Full Time/Part Time
We are looking for a female part-time Registered Massage Therapist for our spa where clients are children and parents/guardian. New Grads are welcome and encouraged. Excellent opportunity to work in a fun and joyful environment!
What we offer:
60/40 competitive compensation split or pay structure can be negotiated
Friendly team environment
Linens and professional products are supplied
Appointment online bookings and confirmations coordinated by support staff
Progressive and growing company
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for providing exceptional massage treatments and ensuring a high level of service. Your duties will include:
Providing effective massage treatments
Pre & Post-treatment room preparation
Communicating with administrative staff and management
Maintain a strong working relationship
Active Liability Insurance & License
Courteous and hardworking
Excellent communication skills
What we are looking for:
Registered with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
Meticulous, reliable, and dedicated in your work approach
Self-motivated, mature, and able to work autonomously
Confident in promoting your skills and a strong decision maker
Someone who loves to work with children
If this sounds like an environment in which you would excel, we’d love to talk with you about this opportunity. Please forward your Resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your resume to
Please include the job title in the
We are looking for a motivated full-time/part-time Chiropractor for a family spa in Mississauga.
- Successful candidate must be evidence informed and able to interact & communicate well
- Motivated to build patient/client base
- Provide appropriate treatment for patients based on their needs, goals and preferences
- Supervise and direct the rehabilitation/exercise programs of patients
- Complete all necessary administration as required and in accordance with the spa’s procedure
- Actively participate in other areas, such as outreach and marketing and promotion initiatives
- New grads are welcome
- Current member in good standing with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Have and maintain professional liability/malpractice insurance
If interested, please forward your resume. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.